I have saved a draft of all relevant information for a submission but cant see how to load images....? Even when in preview there is no option to select...am I being a dope....?

Its ok....I got it! I am a dope.....)

steviestingray wrote:

Its ok....I got it! I am a dope.....)

Welcome to bookogs steviestingray, glad you figured it out and yeah your dopeness is unquestioned! :)

For others wondering uploading images happens after adding data to a submission. Save your submission and then click "Add images" underneath the placeholder image that is shown on the submission detail page.

Stupid design. I tried to upload a correct photo to a magazine but everytime i uploaded the correct one, it still took the photo of the earlier magazine that i uploaded, thus wrong. Such a waste of time.

tangram80 wrote:

Stupid design. I tried to upload a correct photo to a magazine but everytime i uploaded the correct one, it still took the photo of the earlier magazine that i uploaded, thus wrong. Such a waste of time.

hey tangram80, sorry to hear you are having trouble, though I'm afraid I don't quite understand what went wrong. Could you elaborate a bit on what the trouble with the image uploading was or link to the magazine where this happened?

Just the most recent example:

1) I first created this entry:

https://www.bookogs.com/book/625381-the-beatles-the-official-monthly-magazine-2003-august-no-341

2)then i created another one:

https://www.bookogs.com/book/625394-the-beatles-the-official-monthly-magazine-2006-february-no-373

But even though I dropped an image (b) for 2) above, the web would still take image (a) which I used for 1) above. This persisted and no matter how i tried, entry 2) used the photo from entry 1). So its either i used a wrong photo a), or no photo for 2) above.

tangram80 wrote:

But even though I dropped an image (b) for 2) above, the web would still take image (a) which I used for 1) above. This persisted and no matter how i tried, entry 2) used the photo from entry 1). So its either i used a wrong photo a), or no photo for 2) above.

That is very odd, it does indeed seem to be adding the same image to different submissions. Apologies for the inconvenience. We are looking into it, thanks for adding the detailed description. Could you tell us which kind of device, operating system and web browser you are using?

I use a PC, Windows 10. I forgot which browser I used, possibly Internet Explorer.

Thanks for the information tangram80, we will investigate.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.