Someone's bought something from me, and I'm being given this message when I try to access the order page:

Permission denied!
We're sorry but you are not permitted to access this page.

https://shop.bookogs.com/seller/EustaceWalks/

I need to remove this item too - I think it's because I changed my name and the site hasn't recognised it!

I sold my first book too and the link in the message from bookogs to the order does not work: "this page does not exist". also the order does not appear in my "overview". And the book, despite being sold and paid for was still indicated as "for sale". i had to manually delete it.

there is room for improvement for sure...

hey EustaceWalked, you are right this was because of your username change. There is a bug in how our marketplace handles username changes. But you should have access to your orders and inventory now.

Apologies for the inconvenience, thanks for letting us know and for selling on Bookogs.

If you have any futher question, you can open a ticket through our support system: https://support.discogslabs.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001757913-Bookogs

tam89rds wrote:

I sold my first book too and the link in the message from bookogs to the order does not work: "this page does not exist". also the order does not appear in my "overview". And the book, despite being sold and paid for was still indicated as "for sale". i had to manually delete it.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble as well tam89rds. I can't find this problematic order. But details of orders are probably best discussed through our support channel too: https://support.discogslabs.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001757913-Bookogs

well it was sold, paid for, and shipped... the only thing is there is no traces of this order on bookogs... does it matter?
i suppose i can live with it as long as i get order info by mail and buyer also gets it...

That is indeed weird, I will look into it. Will contact you for details. Thanks for the heads up.

yes, I think it is more of a concern for Bookogs as in following up what is being sold, than for users... as I said, my only sale so far, so I do not really care for statistics.
if you need more info like date, which book, buyer etc let me know.

I'm seeing a similar problem ...
Account was "SpinAuctions." when Bookogs marketplace items added, now those items should be associated with "MusiCollectibles" account name change.

this is not like discogs i cant find books here very easy to buy or sell, this site needs definite improvement...

punkblues wrote:

this is not like discogs i cant find books here very easy to buy or sell, this site needs definite improvement...

Hey punkblues. You are right, Bookogs is not at the scale of Discogs, both in terms of the database and marketplace. But it is early days for us still. If you can't find specific books, it is quite likely that they haven't been submitted yet, so we encourage you to submit them to Bookogs.

If you could provide more specifics about where you think improvement is needed, feedback is welcome.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.