Hey everyone. We have just released Submission Guidelines, a new feature that we hope will prove useful, helping users with their submissions and improving data quality and consistency.

If you want to see it in action you can open up the submission form. Look at the righthand sidebar. The guidelines should display there and provide contextual information and documentation, based on whichever field in the form is currently active.

You can also view the guidelines in their entirety here.

Unlike the wiki the content of the guidelines is not user editable. But we do want to establish a consensus on what they should say. So happy to discuss the details for those.

As always we appreciate your feedback. Do let us know what you think and if you run into any problems.

We have just released Submission Guidelines,

Cool, good job!
I am glad the new guideline and the links appearing on submission form. I hope Credit Guidelines will be available too, soon.
Also the new submission form is more detailed like the previous was, of course it takes time to get used to it.
After few new entries i feel a bit uncomfortable that only the Submit button appears after the Submission Notes, Preview button would be fine, not only on the right side; it is a bit tiring to move the mouse from bottom to up there on wider screen LOL
(sorry to comment this here, i don't found another forum for this).
Thanks!

looks good, thank you!

This post was marked as spam
Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.