I'm pretty new to bookogs so forgive me if this has been answered already. Is there any way to organize your collection on here alphabetically, by date, by author, etc? mine is in a random order. The reason I joined was so i could see my collection on the go to avoid buying my son duplicates. - I can do this but it will take forever scrolling through my entire collection each time i pick up a book he may like? Or are there plans a feature similar to discogs where you can have a green dot next to items in your collection on the search pages?

Just to add, my contributions (probably 90% of my collection) are sorted alphabetically, but my collection is random.

ukcarl54 unfortunately not at this stage. I do hope this facility is introduced in the very near future as it would be extremely useful.

Keep up the good work by the way.

Is there any way to organize your collection on here alphabetically, by date, by author, etc?

Not yet, but this is definitely the plan. I can't give a definite timeline at the moment, but hopefully soon!

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.