"Spindulio" Spaustuvė

Established 1928 when previous "Švyturio" and Valstybinė printing houses were joined into one.
In 1939 a branch in Vilnius was built.
Nationalised in 1940 August, at same date "Vilties" printing house was joined into this one.
In nazi occupation era 1942-1944 was renamed to „Kauen-Vilnaer Verlag und Druckerei“.
In 1951 December 27th was renamed to "Karolio Požėlos Spaustuvė".
While reconstruction was held in 1962-1967, "Varpo" printing house was joined to this one, later it was joined to "Raidės" printing house instead.
In 1989 the original name "Spindulio" was returned.

Comments

There are no comments... Yet!
Login or Register to post a comment