Österreichische Stickstoffwerke AG

  • Formed: (Austria)
  • Disbanded: (Austria) Renamed to 'Chemie Linz AG'

The location was founded in 1939 as Stickstoffwerke Ostmark AG, which in 1946 became Österreichische Stickstoffwerke AG. In 1973, it was renamed Chemie Linz AG. From the late 1980s, subsidiaries were outsourced (Chemie Linz, Agrolinz, CL Pharma) and the Group subsequently divided into several individual companies.

Comments

There are no comments... Yet!
Login or Register to post a comment