Founded in 1936 by Aldo Garzanti. In 1995 it was bought by UTET and Messaggerie Italiane.
In 1998, after the disposal of the Cernusco sul Naviglio printing house and the transfer of the sales network to the Pro Libro, Garzanti Editore modified the structure of its three divisions: la Linguistica, Le Grandi Opere and the catalog of scholastics passed to the Gruppo De Agostini, while from the transfer to Messaggerie of the catalog of Varia, Grandi Libri and Garzantine was born Garzanti Libri. In 2001 the liquidation process of Garzanti Editore S.p.A. with the establishment of Garzanti Editore S.r.l.
Use for society roles.
Use Garzanti as Publisher.