Village Vanguard

The Village Vanguard is a jazz club at Seventh Avenue South in Greenwich Village, New York City.
The club was opened on February 22, 1935, by Max Gordon.
At first, the club presented folk music and beat poetry, but it became a jazz venue in 1957.

Comments

There are no comments... Yet!
Login or Register to post a comment on this .