American press located in Norwood, Massachusetts. It opened its doors in January 1895. The press was co-owned by three independent companies: J. S. Cushing & Co. (compositors), Berwick & Smith (printers) and E. Fleming & Co. (binders).
After WWII, the press experienced declining production and operating shortages. In early 1952, management and labor could not agree on a contract, and in April the Norwood Press shutdown, in October Berwick & Smith was dissolved, and in 1954 C. B. Fleming and J. S. Cushing & Co. were dissolved on the same day.