The Bosch Brewing Company was founded by Joseph Bosch in 1874 as the Torch Lake Brewery, Joseph Bosch & Company. It was located in Lake Linden, Michigan, USA. At first Bosch operated the brewery on his own, but in 1876 partnered with several additional men. The company continued that partnership until about 1894 when they reorganized under a new name, the Bosch Brewing Company. They continued in operation until the last of its facilities was closed in 1973.