Playboy is an American men's lifestyle and entertainment magazine. It was founded in Chicago in 1953, by Hugh Hefner and his associates. Notable for its centerfolds of nude and semi-nude models (Playmates), Playboy played an important role in the sexual revolution and remains one of the world's best-known brands, having grown into Playboy Enterprises, Inc. (PEI), with a presence in nearly every medium.
• Playboy Africa
• Playboy Australia
• Playboy Czech Republic
• Playboy Czech & Slovak Edition
• Playboy Deutschland (Germany)
• Playboy France
• Playboy Greece
• Playboy Hungary
• Playboy Hrvatska (Croatia)
• Playboy Nederland (The Netherlands)
• Playboy Russia
• Playboy Slovenija (Slovenia)
When crediting an international edition, please use the relevant credit and not Playboy.